Song Recommendation


Hello there!
Do you like listening to music? I think every one like it. Even some people can't rid of from music. It has been a habit for them.

Music has the unseen ability to evoke powerful emotions such as; it can booster our mood to become cheerful, fuel our anger, provide comfort during loss, or even make us cry.

The tone of music that we listened to, actually it represents our feeling. In fact, I figure out this thing. Sometimes when I feel sad, I try to enjoy the upbeat vigorous music, but this music even tore up my heart. It may seem counterintuitive, depressing, and sad music can actually cheer you up. There’s scientific evidence that music filled with sorrow is more effective at making you happy than joyful tracks. Research suggests that “By identifying with the lyrics of a sad song, a listener can empathize with the vocalist and understand that others have shared experiences of rejection, loss, unrequited love, misfortune, or other themes characteristic of sad songs” which makes a lot of sense.
So, someone should listen to music that shows their feeling.

Well, I guess that’s a long openingšŸ¤£

These are my favorite pick of recommendation songs for you all!

1) Halu by Feby Putri NC




"Senyumanmu yang indah bagaikan candu
Ingin trus ku lihat walau dari jauh
Skarang aku pun sadari semua hanya mimpiku
Yang berkhayallah kan bisa bersamamu"

Recently, I really adore this song! "Halu" is an Indonesia indie song created by a YouTuber named Feby NC which tells us about someone admiring someone but he can't tell his feeling. So in this song, Feby tried to describe the feeling of being a secret admirer. And it works! By listening to this song, it touches my heart. Being a secret admirer is a happy-sad feeling. Well, I really recommend this song for those who are now admiring someone!


2) Empty Space by James Arthur


"I'm alone in my head
And lookin' for love in this stranger's bed
But I don't think I'll find it

'Cause only you could fill this empty space"

“Empty Space” is a heartbreak song by the English singer James Arthur. The “Empty Space” that Arthur is referring to in this song is a void that has been left in his heart, indeed his entire life, due to being separated from his lover. It becomes worse because he outright denies missing his love by tried to find another love, even though he knows the lost feeling is genuine. I can feel this lost feeling even though I'm not in that situation.


3) Location Unknown by HONNE



"My location unknown 
tryna find a way back home to you again
I gotta get back to you"

Here's another 'feeling lost' song! "Location Unknown" by a HONNE has been popular since Gempi (Gading Marten and Gisella's daughter) sang this song a couple months ago. HONNE try to describe the feeling of those who are upset in undergoing long-distance relationships or commonly referred to as Long Distance Relationship (LDR). Are you LDR team? You gotta listen to this song!

Wait a second, I forgot to recommend this cover to you. This group, named For Cool Kids Only, succeeds in covering this "Location Unknown" by adding a little touch of freshness in its pitch.




Okay, guys, I think that's all for this post. I hope you enjoy the songs. Bye!



Big Hug,
Ica ❣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Have Dry Skin or Dehydrated Skin?

Dear, Mr. Minister of Education.

What are my favorite Acehnese foods?